Monday, April 27, 2009

Making Flower Bracelet's


Several Years ago my sister went to work at a summer camp in the mid-west, and during one of her visit's back home, brought with her some seed beads. I was intrigued by these small tiny beads, and after she showed me the technique of making a flower pattern with them on a string, I was hooked! I loved the feel of the beads in my hands, and found out that they came in many wide ranges of color! Latter I taught myself how to make more than just the flower bracelet shown hear, which I will share with you at a later time. In my Jewelry work I like to put one 'flaw' a color of bead that isn't part of the color pattern. It represets that we as human beings are not perfect, that even though we are flawed, we are still one of God's Beautiful creations and deserving of his love. If you would like one of these bracelet's in your choice of colors email me at skayc1@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment