Saturday, April 25, 2009

Magic Forest- Story of the making


When I worked for a call center answering Customer Service calls for an internet company we would once in awhile have the online programs that we used go down. One such day when we were not receaving as many calls because of this, I went online and asked my friends in a group I was a member what should I draw? One person wrote back 'You should draw a forest', one person said you should draw a frog wearing a hat, another person said 'an elf' .So I started to draw the trees, an elf, two frogs, which I googled the picture to look at, and the mushrooms. I put hats on top of the frogs then I also decided to add flowers. I showed this drawing to a fellow employee and the suggested that I add butterflies so I did! I liked how it was looking and gave it the name 'Magic Forest'. Etsy-http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=24142086 . If you have a creative Idea of a drawing you would like for me to draw for you, then email me at skayc1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment