Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Just made Today- Little Girl Necklace


I was looking through my bits n pieces of beads, the leftovers from previous times when I have made Jewelry for my family and friends, and decided to make a necklace to put up on Etsy! I had this bead that came in a three pack, three girl faces made from polymer clay, well two of them I had made necklaces with for my two youngest nieces and had one face leftover. I decided to use that bead in my necklace. I have the tendancy to buy beads from the craft store if they are cute, or I think I might like to use them in my Jewelry, well I had some gold sead beads that I hadn't even used yet, so that would make up the bulk of my necklace, next I recreated the same pattern I had used when I designed the necklaces for my nieces, and then strung the beads on to my string......making sure to include one 'flaw' bead. It's easy to find, unlike the bracelet in my previous post where the color variation is hard to see at first! as allways you can email me at skayc1@yahoo.com or visit my Etsy account-http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7175191

No comments:

Post a Comment