Saturday, June 22, 2013

Angel Ark Foundation

Sealife
In July 2012 I had to have surgery, after I healed, I noticed my artwork took on much more detail, I had more energy than I did before, and I had family & friends wanting my art. The piece to the right is for a friend who runs a pet rescue, I love how the detail of the pets turned out, I even added in one of my cat's 'Troubles'. When I got Troubles & her sister they were 4 weeks old, they climbed out of the box I had them in & troubles climbed into the dashboard of the car. It was early april & not hot yet, & I was at my mom's house. The previous owner lived further away & Mom's house was halfway. My car was parked at the time.
      The next piece I drew for my cousin, I had started another drawing titled 'Life of a Sea Turtle' & my sister asked for it right away, when my cousin also wanted one I drew this for her. both have the beach/deep sea split view & the sunlight coming down. although I did use different sea animals & the first drawing did not have the birds. I wish I could find a childrens book company to get a contract with to draw for. I'm having so much fun drawing animals & plants that my next drawing will be of Orchids.

No comments:

Post a Comment